- INFO ARTICLE
- Designed for the oil and gas industry, protection down to 14°C.
- CONFORT RATING :
- COMFORT RATING 14°F
- MEN / WOMEN :
- AREA OF USE
- Cold store
- COLORS :
- PANTS SIZES UK :
Anti Static Winter pants
This Anti Static Winter Salopettes is perfect for the demands of the offshore industry.
Constructed with the same outer fabric as the FR50 coverall and combined with a layer of adding insulation and FR cotton lining for extra warmth.
This style also has high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced visibility.
Meeting all the required EN standards including the welding standard.
Features include triple stitched seams, high visibility strips on the legs, concealed front brass zip, and size leg zips to allow for room when putting on over large boots.
- Double stitched construction. Suitable for industrial wash. Flame retardant reflective tape. Outer: BIZFLAME? PLUS 350g.
- Lining: 100% FR cotton 170g.
- Wadding: FR wadding 200g.
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2 B1, C1, F1. EN ISO 11611 CLASS 2 A1 + A2. EN342: 0.341 sqm. K/W(B), X, 2,X. EN1149-5. GOST-R CERTIFIED
This Anti Static Winter Salopettes is a garment designed for the petroleum industry and gas.
Temperature protection: -14°F
Sizes: S to 3XL