- INFO ARTICLE
- A Russian jacket, ideal for working or activating in the polar cold.
- CONFORT RATING :
- COMFORT RATING -58°F
- MEN / WOMEN :
- AREA OF USE
- Cold store
Special Polar Circle jacket Extreme Cold Men
- Shell layer fabric: POLYRIB-N (100% polyamide), membrane: (LT-membrane?, water resistance 10,000 mm waterproof rating, water vapor permeability 8,000 g/m2 per 24 hours), windproof, breathable, with water resistant finish, density 180 g/m2.
- Insulation: Shelter® Micro 120 g/m2, 3 layers.
- Liner: 100% polyester.
- Reflective elements: Insets and piping, made of reflective material.
- Color: a combination of dark blue and cornflower blue with orange trimming.
- Sizes: 88-92 to 128-132, Heights: 158-164 to 194-200.
The Bamiyan jacket special Polar Circle for Men designed and manufactured in Russia is the must-have for jackets to work or be active in extreme cold down to -50°C.
Designed in Russia, it offers class 4 protection against reduced air temperature and wind, for use in climatic areas such as Irkutsk, Arkhangelsk, Murmansk, Tomsk, Northern Polar Circle and Tyumen regions.
Jacket with shirttail hemline bottom. Double-slider IDEAL zipper and external storm flap with snap-buttons.
Upper part of the inside storm flap is fleece lined.
Brest slash pockets (an ID card pocket inside left slash pocket), pocket on the left sleeve.
Zippered insulated lower pockets with reflective piping, zippered A4 size pocket for documents on the left front, pockets on the shell lining.
Special design of sleeves allows arms to bend easily; sleeves with inside wool blend rib-knit storm cuffs and elasticized cuffs on the shell layer.
Width of shell layer sleeve cuffs and bottom hem of the jacket can be adjusted.
Funnel neck collar and storm flap have fleece lining.
Detachable insulated hood with volume adjustment details.
Hood fastening flaps can be turned back and fastened on snap buttons when not in use.
Waistline drawstring for size adjustment. Zip-out detachable powder skirt.