- INFO ARTICLE
- A Parka not to be missed for style even in the polar cold.
- CONFORT RATING :
- COMFORT RATING -22°F
- MEN / WOMEN :
- COLORS :
Double insulation parka Extreme Cold Men Technoavia
- Shell layer fabric: polyamide blend (74% polyamide / 26% polyester), membrane: (water resistance 10,000 mm waterproof rating, water vapor permeability 8,000 g/m2 per 24 hours) oil-water repellent DuPont Teflon® finish, cold-resistant, breathable, windproof, density 190 g/m2, manufactured in Korea.
- Insulation: Shelter® Micro 120 g/m2, 3 layers.
- Liner: 100% polyester.
- Reflective elements: reflective printing.
- Color: dark grey.
- Sizes: 88-92 to 128-132, Heights: 170-176 to 182-188.
The Sakhalin double-insulated parka was designed in Russian design studios in Russia. It meets the needs of people working in extremely cold conditions down to -22°F and travelling frequently, such as managers and businessmen.
Dual-purpose heat-insulation elongated jacket: Jacket features 3 layers of insulation + zip-out detachable fleece vest. Double-slider zipper and external storm flap with snap-buttons. Inside fleece lined in the upper part storm flap. Six slash zippered pockets with bagging made of warm and soft knitted fabric and a slash zippered pocket on the left sleeve; zippered A4 size pocket for documents in the forepart, 7 lined pockets. Special design of sleeves allows arms to bend easily. The sleeves are equipped with inside wool blend knitted storm cuffs. Drawstrings for width adjustment: Elasticised back waistband, elastic cord and toggle locks along the waistline of the liner, bottom hem and along the face opening of the hood. Funnel neck collar with high-rise back is lined with soft fleece insulation providing a good protection from cold. Detachable, volume adjustable heat-insulated hood with natural fur trim (racoon). The hood flaps are fastened on snap buttons. Reflective trimming such as printing on front and back yoke, on sleeves ensure good visibility of the wearer.