- INFO ARTICLE
- Protection against fuels, petrochemical products, industrial pollutants.
- CONFORT RATING :
- COMFORT RATING -22°F
- MEN / WOMEN :
- AREA OF USE
- Oil industry
Easy Lacing Insulated Leather Safety boots
These boots are made by casting polyurethane and nitrile rubber to the workpiece top shoes.
Sole HYBRID HRO RUBBER ICE GRIP performed using threaded lower layer of a nitrile rubber composition which includes natural textile fibers, which significantly improves the anti-slip properties.
Removable insoles JAN-ICE anatomical shape efficiently distributes the load over the entire surface of the foot, absorbs impact energy, absorbs moisture and insulates from the cold.
The toe has an extra protective patch.
The shoe incorporates a revolutionary lacing system BOA.
Footwear provides protection from oil, petroleum products, mechanical effects, general industrial pollution.
Its antistatic properties meet the requirements of standard EN ISO 20345: 2011
- Upper: SUPREMOIL water-repellent leather
- Lining: MEROLA lining material
- Insulation: B600 THINSULATE® synthetic fabric with ALUTHERM aluminium-coated perforated layer
- Toe: COMPO 200 composite (MIL 200)
- Puncture-resistant insole: TXZERO® metal-free insole
- Sole: bi-layer HYBRID HRO RUBBER ICE GRIP, polyurethane, nitrile rubber
- BOA closure system: easy lacing by turning and pressing a button