- INFO ARTICLE
- Superb Canadian parka, impeccable finishes, the top for winter.
- CONFORT RATING :
- COMFORT RATING -22°F
- MEN / WOMEN :
Canadian Down Jacket for Women
- Made in Canada
- Insulation :100% Canadian white-duck down 650 - Quality 80%|20%, protected with Ultra-Fresh?, an antimicrobial agent.
- Semi-slim silhouette
- Detachable hood
- Removable Canadian coyote fur trim
- YKK two-way zipper
- Length (from the base of the neck): 35 in/89 cm
- Fleece-lined pockets
- Two exterior pockets
- One interior pocket
- Storm cuffs
- Machine washable
- Shell fabric: Cambridge, 100% polyester, water-repellent and breathable (10K | 10K), coated with a DWR repellent
- Comfort Index: -22°F | -30°C
Made in Canada.
This is a semi-slim-fit winter jacket made with Cambridge fabric and insulated with 100% 650 fill power Canadian white-duck down (sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin).
Features include breathable fabric with water-repellent coating, detachable hood with removable Canadian coyote fur trim and two-way zipper closure.
Our down is 100% Canadian and sourced from farms in Alberta and Quebec. Our custom blend consists of 80% down and 20% feathers, which boasts a fill power of 650 in³/oz. one of the highest in the industry. We carefully select and limit the number of suppliers so that we can trace the origin of our down and guarantee the ethical treatment of animals.
Our fur comes exclusively from Canada, the United States and Finland. Our suppliers guarantee that it has been obtained in compliance with those countries? laws regarding cruel trapping and farming practices toward fur-bearing animals.
Fur is a natural, effective and durable material. It provides high-quality protection that is perfect for the conditions in which our parkas are worn.