- INFO ARTICLE
- For cold, wet and slippery environments, walking, hunting and winter sports.
- CONFORT RATING :
- COMFORT RATING -22°F
- MEN / WOMEN :
- AREA OF USE
- Cold store
Winter Pro Work Boots
The Winter Pro Work Boots were created for staff working in a cold, wet and slippery environment; also suitable for hiking, hunting and winter sports because they are very comfortable.
Very warm thanks to its Thinsulate 200g Thinsulate "warmth without bulk", comfort rating up to -30°C/-22F.
Very flexible, once you wear them, you will feel more like wearing sneakers than security boots.
- Full grain leather
- Thinsulate 200g (very high specifically for footwear) very warm and lightweight to trap and keep your body warmth
- Full DRY-IN membrane, breatthable and waterproof
- Superior Anti-perforation in Stainless Steel for the greatest reliability
- DURATO/STC tip athermic, amagnetic and lightweight
- Outer sole SRC anti-sliperry, heel reinforcement Shock Absorbtion
- Inner sole antibacterial, anti-odors, breathable, shock absorbant
These boots offers you the optimal protection with the most comfort.
? EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 WR CI SRA
? (A) Antistatic
? (E) Heel shock absortion
? (CI) Insulated sole
? (WRU)water absorbtion resistant
? (P) Anti-perforation sole
? (WR) Water resistant