The Winter Polar Pro gloves were created for staff working in cold environment.
They are the upgraded version of the Winter Impact gloves. These gloves can protect you up to -20°C/-10°F for a long exposure.
They are highly performant thanks to their quality composition and functional details:
- TPR (Thermo-propylen rubber, highly resistant component) hook and loop top closure provides a secure fit with outerwear
- Extended Neoprene cuff provides a comfortable fit in cold temperatures
- C100 3M™ Thinsulate™traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature in freezing conditions
- Hipora® waterproof and breathable liner keeps hands dry in rain, sleet or snow
- Water-resistant & wind-resistant stretch fabric
- Full-length TPR (Thermo-propylen rubber, ultra resistant component) finger guards provide pinch-point and impact protection
- AX™ Double Connect touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb
- Machine washable leather palm with double-stitched reinforcement panels
- Rollover fingertip construction improves abrasion resistance
- Removable spring clip keeps your gloves organized for easy storage
- Machine washable leather
Highly performant and resistant, do not hesitate to acquire these gloves!