- The essential cap, popular with the pros, ultra warm and stretchable.
From our range of winter hats, you will find wool acrylic caps with breathable lining to work outside without having the fear of cold, wind or snow.
Canadian hoods offer effective protection against the elements: at Grand Froid, we have chosen comfort in addition to quality with a first insulating layer of polyester fibre in contact with the head, in order to effectively protect you from the cold while guaranteeing heat evacuation through the head; then, all our hoods are equipped with an outer nylon hood that stops rain, resists abrasion and tears.
The Grand Froid chapkas are ideal for working in good conditions in cold and bad weather.
And to keep your upper body perfectly warm, complete your equipment with our head protection ranges against the cold: NECKLACES PROTECTION, SCARVES AND EARMUFFS, MOUNTAIN PASSES, HOODS & BALACLAVAS et GOGGLES & MASKS.
- Beyond its thermal qualities, it is known as being resistant to use.
- For superior visibility in low light conditions.
- This knitted hat has very good thermal insulation.
- Russian-made, warmth, comfort and protection in extreme conditions.
- Ideal for working in extreme cold, fur-lined, super warm.
- For more than 20 years, has proven itself at very low temperatures
- A very nice hat that maximizes the amount of warm air on the head.
- Cap with lapel and thermal lining very effective against the cold.
- Trendy bonnet with two-tone border, thermal lining.
- A nice and warm hat available in lots of trendy colours!
- Very nice and trendy, with its pretty faux fur pompom.
- Both girly and super effective against the cold with its insulating lining!
- Pretty rib knit cap with HeatWeaver® thermal lining.
- Super trendy with its faux fur pompom for ski slopes!
- A maxi pompom for a style too nice with this urban cap!