- INFO ARTICLE
- Excellent value for money for this LED headlamp
- CONFORT RATING :
- COMFORT RATING -4°F
- AREA OF USE
Firefighters, Military, Police, civil security
Industry and services
- COLORS :
- CE NORMS :
- WARRANTY :
- 7 years
- WEIGHT IN GR :
- LIGHT POWER :
- 240 Lumens
- LIGHT BEAM DISTANCE :
- 30 meters
- AUTONOMY :
- 40 Hours
- ACCESSORIES :
3 x AAA Alkaline
Ledlenser Rovaniemi Headlamp
- Power (max): 240 lm
- Lighting autonomy (max): 40 h
- Lighting distance (max): 30 m
- Several functions: Power - high light output for every situation I Low Power - economical light for maximum autonomy for reading and working without reflection I Blink - automatic transmission of light pulses at regular intervals
- Switch: Turn, press, or both - this is how to turn on the Rovaniemi LED Headlamp. Front Switch - a switch on the head of the Headlamp for one-handed operation
- Rear Light - a red lamp at the back to be seen from behind
- This LedLenser Headlamp has the following protection: IPX57
- Wide Beam: Our wide angle format takes into account the fact that human vision is about 190 degrees horizontally and only 150 degrees vertically. The oval shape of the Rovaniemi LED Headlamp and Wide Beam technology guarantee double safety: you not only see more, but also from all angles.
- Smart Light Technology: This innovation makes your Rovaniemi LED Headlamp your personal light tool: thanks to a microcontroller, you can program your individual functions with a combination of keys and buttons. This ensures that you always have an optimal light function at your disposal
Walking in the middle of the polar night has never been easier.
Walking at night or in the dark requires effort. Walking at night or in the dark requires effort.
The Rovaniemi LED Headlamp offers you everything you need to do it.
Its light weight and first-class design make it an essential asset for your trip to the polar environment.
The lens is virtually glare-free and the headlamp is swivelling, which perfectly illuminates your path.
And don't forget the Constant Current mode, which provides constant lighting until the end of your journey.